Get Instant Solutions to Increase The Lifetime of Your Carpet……….!!!
Stains can make your carpet look ugly and also decrease its lifespan. You will obviously love to have a well-cleaned carpet that looks fresh and smells good. Replacing the carpet with stains is not a good option to consider as it is a complete waste of money. Thus you must get rid of the stains immediately as soon as they occur. Stains can be of various types like blood stains, food stains, etc. We have complete knowledge of all types of Carpet Stain Removal techniques. You can rely on our experienced and trained staffs to get your carpet stain removed.
How to Get Rid of Different Types of Stains?
Stains can be of varied types and can occur due to spillage of food, liquor, medicine, blood, tea, coffee, and many more such items. However whatever is the reason behind a carpet stain we have dealt with them all in our career. Our team have removed all types of stains from carpets and made them new. We work at both residential as well as commercial places. So why waste a huge sum of money in replacing the old carpet, rather go for our cleaning services at an affordable price.
Our Representatives Will Get in Touch With You for Discussing Further Details.
- Tea or Coffee: This is one of the most common types of stain on carpets. We use a mixture of dishwashing detergent (1 tablespoon) and hydrogen peroxide (2 tablespoons) for fast Carpet Stain Removal. The spill is blotted initially, and then we apply this solution. It is allowed to settle down for a few seconds before we let the solution work into the stain. This is normally done with the fingers. We finally wash the stain with normal water and again blot it. These steps are repeated until the stain gets removed completely.
- Blood: For blood Carpet Stain Removal we apply club soda or cold water. Then we blot the area with a clean cloth. These two steps are repeated until the carpet is free of stains.
- Dust or Dirt: The dirt must be dried completely before we can treat them. We then, scrape off the dirt and vacuum it. A solution of dishwashing detergent is applied to the stained area, and the solution is given approximately ten minutes to settle down on the stain. Finally, we blot the area with a paper towel or a clean cloth of white
- Stains That are Fat-Based: These stains normally occur from butter, gravy, etc. We use baking soda for fatty Carpet Stain Removal. The dry baking soda is sprinkled over the stain, and it is left like that for over 6 hours. We then vacuum it and blot the area with a clean cloth soaked in alcohol. We also use a dry solvent which is available in the market as an alternative option. There are instructions for usage mentioned on the container of the solvent.
- Gum: We start by peeling off as much gum as possible. Then we place a plastic bag filled with ice cubes over the leftover gum to harden it. Then pluck the hardened gum with a knife or a spoon. The leftover stain is cleaned using a dry-solvent. Usage instructions are mentioned on the label.
- Urine Stains: We use an enzymatic solution cleanser which is available at any random pet supply stores or other retailers.
- Juice and Wine Stains: Club soda is used, and then we blot using a clean white cloth. The process is repeated until all the stain is removed.
What Can you Do to Remove Stains from Your Carpet Immediately Before you Hire a Professional?
- Prepare a solution of detergent: Take lukewarm water in a small container and add one-fourth teaspoon of liquid detergent in it, preferably a translucent dishwashing one. Stir well to mix them.
- Prepare a solution of vinegar: Take two cups of water in a container and add one cup of vinegar (white) into it.
- Prepare a solution of a solvent: Take any oil solvent.
Why you Need to Hire Us When It Comes to Stain Removal?
City Carpet Care is the best stain removal agency in your area. We understand that you love your carpet and will never like to throw it away for stains. Rather you will search for ways to remove those stains. You can rely on us in this matter and relax as we get to the remaining work for you. We offer free quotes to our clients before we start working on their carpet stains at their homes or office. We use the latest invented techniques and equipment to clean the carpets. We are ready to deal with even the toughest stains.We at City Carpet Care understand that carpets will get old with time, but stained carpets will make the condition worse. Several things are responsible for these stains. You cannot stop spillage especially during the Thanksgiving or the New Year parties. Hence you must find ways to get rid of the stains and get a fresh carpet. Spills on your carpet smell bad with time; thus you must act immediately. You can contact us at 1800 425 549 and get your carpet stain removed at an affordable price.